On a good note, I have had a few compliments from others saying they can tell I've lost weight. I see it in my face a little when I'm comparing to older photos, but I am no where near my goal weight. At this time, I'm still not ready to tell everyone my biggest point and what my goal is, but when I reach my goal or get closer to it...I will shout it from the roof tops what I was at my biggest because that will be my biggest accomplishment yet is to have lost all of this weight. I do feel my skirts, pants, etc. loosening up a little...not drastically but a little. LOL Below are 2 pictures after 10 weeks of training. Hopefully next pictures I post...I will be lots smaller! My coworker MADE me take my sweater off. lol I'm pretty self conscious about my arms, but I did it because she said it looked good.


To date, I have raised about $1,800. I still have $1,700 to go. Half way there!!! But the only way I'll be able to do it...is through the support of my family and friends. I realize that times are tough and not everyone has extra money just lying around. I get that...I am struggling too. But anytime someone is raising money or starting a ministry or raising money for their kids fundraisers, I pitch in whether I want to or not...just to show my support. So please think about the times that we've all asked for a little support and have gotten it from others and I just ask that this time, you support me in my endeavor. I don't always do fundraisers and marathons but this is my very first and I really want to meet my goal. I will not be able to attend the marathon if I do not raise a MINIMUM of $3,500.00 total. So that goal is not one that I made higher to help LLS out even more (which I would like to do, but I'm just doing the best I can today). It's hard work to raise money and hard work to train for a marathon that you've never done before. So I ask again, please show your support in me and help me make it through this marathon!
Thank you for reading my post. I know that not everyone is interested, but those who did and took their time out too...hope you enjoyed it!

Hot Mama!! Looking great!
ReplyDeleteI am very proud of what you have accomplished so far. Keep up the good work. You were a success the moment you made the commitment and each training session is a new success. Love you - Aunt Shannon
ReplyDeleteThanks Mel and Aunt Shannon! I enjoy the encouragement :)
ReplyDeleteWhat you have accomplished so far is huge!!! You are looking great, (your top is super cute WITHOUT the sweater), and I'm happy for you!
ReplyDeleteBritt- you look amazing! You look so happy and I know you will get to your goal weight! Good job!
ReplyDeleteBrittany,
ReplyDeleteYou just wait when 6months passes by you'll feel like it was yesterday! I'd felt that way basically! I think being consistent is the key to endurance and weightloss. You can do it! I am not at my goal weight, but have reach more than I could ever imagine running marathons!!! Keep it routinely no matter what day it is... Its worth the while! You look great now and your personality is awesome too!!! Keep up the awesome job your doing GREAT!!! :) (I can now say my heaviest weight was 242lbs I'm currently 164. I did reach 149 at one point, but had some personal set backs and I am loosing the weight back down!!! By the end of the summer my goal weight is 150lbs!!! My final goal is 135lbs. I can do this !!! Its all in the mind control!!!! )
Marissa and Kristen...thanks. Marissa, Marshall's is where I got that shirt. lol I love it!
ReplyDeleteGayla, WOW. I keep waiting until I lose more weight to tell people my heaviest. Your story is def an inspiration. That's so awesome what you have accomplished. I will def try and maintain what I'm doing and make it more consistent. And you're right...YOU CAN DO IT :)