So last night, I tried to run. Crystal, my marathon buddy (who has always been athletic our whole life, by the way) seems to think I can start running already. I walked at what I thought was a high speed for the first 5 minutes and then I started to run, or shall I say jog. OMG...I was feeling like something was weighing me down and trying to stop me from running. I felt so heavy! I ran for 1 minute and brought the treadmill speed back down. I walked for another 5 minutes and tried once again to run. Again, I could only push myself to 1 minute cause I was hating it at 30 seconds. WHY? Why is it so hard for me? WELL....let this be a lesson to those of you who like to splurge and NOT work out. Please learn from my lesson and don't get as out of shape as I've gotten. In the last 3 years, I have truly let myself go. I obtained a boyfriend, then a fiance and now a husband and was just too comfortable to care about myself. Well, now that I'm starting to care, it's going to be 10 times harder now then when I was 50 pounds lighter. So I encourage all of you to truly care about your body and health...it will make you feel so much better, inside and out.
I will try again tomorrow morning. Crystal says I need to run for 4 minutes and walk for 1. HAHA, only if she knew that it's vice versa. But I'm going to try what Crystal says to try. OR...I'll go to a spin class and that should help me with some major cardio! hehe
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment