Wednesday, March 3, 2010

We are totally new to this blog thing, but I love it. I've read people's blogs from the past and really enjoyed it. Don't know if our lives are as exciting but I figured I'd give this a shot. Nick's parents, brother and nephew moved to Arkansas in 09 and we miss seeing them everyday so hopefully this will be a good way for them to stay connected to us and our busy everyday life. I do have a few things I can write about for the upcoming future but this is all for right now because I really should be working :) So, here's to starting the blog world.

1 comment:

  1. Hey sweetie can you help me with this blog thing? Would you call me when you have time to help me. I think blogging about what Ben and I have been through may help someone else out there. I'm all about helping people.

    ReplyDelete