Monday, August 27, 2012
Kelly Hornberger Photography
Hey everyone! I know it's been a while but something sparked my interest so I have to blog about it. I had the privilege of standing in 2 of my best friends' (Crystal and Anaise) weddings earlier this year. Both were so beautiful. But I had the pleasure of meeting the photographer for Anaise's wedding and just really like her style and personality. Oh and I can't forget that her husband is part of her team as well. I thought that was awesome....especially because it gave them a chance to spend some time together. Ever since the wedding, I have kept up with her photgraphy Facebook page as well as her blog and I have to say...I was so impressed. Again, I JUST LOVE her style and her personality. She may not remember me as I'm just one of the bridesmaids but she made a very good first impression on me :) Well, I always though...my ship has sailed, I'm married and we aren't having another wedding ceremony again so I probably won't get to use her as a photographer in the future because I thought she only shot weddings. Well, that's just ONE thing she's really good at. As of today, she announced Holiday sessions! WHOOP WHOOP. Most of you know that I LOVE HOLIDAYS, especially Thanksgiving and Christmas. It's the time I feel closest to my family. And I LOVE my family. I've been wanting to get my WHOLE family (grandparents, parents, cousins, aunts, uncles, etc.) together so that we can have professional pictures done. My grandparents are getting older and I want nothing more than to have some treasured professional photos of them as well as the whole family. But that's something that's not in the bank account to afford right now...as we're looking for a new home! HOWEVER....Kelly has given me an opportunity to WIN a session. OH MY GOSH, this would be PERFECT!!! I could FINALLY get my whole family together (I'm tearing up as I write this right now) for professional photos. So these next few months, I'm going to work hard to win that session. I hope you can all bear with me and be patient with my annoying posts because it's something I really really want. At the same time....go check out her site and blog and hopefully you can sign up for a Holiday session for your family as well. On Facebook at http://www.facebook.com///#!/pages/kelly-hornberger-photography/132427280128389 or her website at http://kellyhornberger.com/ Enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment