Monday, October 11, 2010

All because of ONE friend who believed in and cared for ME!

In this blog it's all about my tranformation to finding the real "Brittany" again. You don't realize how much you change until it's slapping you right in the face! I knew I got that big but I didn't really "KNOW" how bad I looked. And no, this isn't to knock "big" people, this is about ME and ME only...ok and maybe Nicholicious too :) haha. I will forever cherish the first pictures to remind me that I don't want to be unhealthy again. I will not let "life" get in the way of living life! Hope that made sense. It does to me :) So, enjoy and please comment letting me know because believe it or not, I do still need encouragement because I still have a long way to go.


February 2010:






March 2010:


Serving others...what I love doing, at a Family Day at church.

With my friend Stacey.
With my beautiful baby brother!
Me and mamaw.
I could go on and on with more fat pics, but I won't bore you with those! haha




July 2010 (starting to transform to smaller...no more bigger):






Both Nick and I (look at our skinny faces) on 9-17-10:



TODAY 10-11-10:


I'm not even sucking in..NO JOKE! lol


Oh and THIS IS AFTER lunch!



I do still have those big tatas to get rid of, but I believe they will go last! Thanks alot to the "genes" in my family. lol


This blog is dedicated to the one and only Crystal Peal. We have been friends and grew up with each other since I was 4 years old. Her parents STILL live next door to my grandparents. We fight like sisters and love like sisters and I know now that nothing will EVER replace our bond or friendship. I love you so much Crystal and thank you again for believing in me and having faith in me! I can only contribute these last 5 months and my life changes to you...and to God :) But you're the human who helped light a fire within me...the fire that I thought was out. Not anymore....I'M BACK!


With Crystal at her triathlon in Galveston on April 24...where my fire was lit :) So proud of her!

6 comments:

  1. You rock Brittany! So proud of all you have accomplished. You may still have a ways to go in your own mind but know that you have shown so much strength to do what you have already done. You look amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brit

    No surprise but I am very proud of you and can't wait to congraulate you on your first race finish. I knew you could do it. You look great! and keep up the good work. You are on the right path.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! You are sooooo sweet. Thank you. And more than that, what makes me feel good is to see YOU and Nick so happy and feeling good! xoxoxoxox Can't wait till this weekend....and to see you want to do it again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AGAIN?!? Now I didn't say anything about that. haha Just kidding.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brit, you are a real inspiration and prove that a person can accomplish anything they set their mind to do! I'm amazed at your transformation ... seeing you every day makes it a little harder to notice, but these photos say it all. Good luck on your race! I know you will cross the finish line with flying colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm just now getting around to reading this entry. What a wonderful testament to the power of a loving friendship and a renewed determination (& AdvoCare). You can do anything you determine in your heart to do. I can't wait to hear that you not only finished the race, but that you finished well! Love you much, safe travels, and have a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete